Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Bundle Assortments!








Just got the 4 assortments I ordered from Fabric Mart today. What a deal! Corduroy assortment, blouse weight assortment, semi-sheer dress weight crepes assortment, and dark-colored stripe and plaid suiting assortment, a total of 48 yards for $60. But since I ordered it when there was a sale on the website, I got it for even less--the equivalent of free shipping, so about $1 a yard!
I like ordering the assortments because it allows me to try different fabrics that I might not have chosen, stretching my design imagination. Outrageous colors get relegated to Halloween costumes.
Check out the huge heavy box--so much fabric!

No comments:

Shirred Stretch Dress

Burdastyle's  Stretch Jersey Dress 08/2018 #112  is sure to be one of my all-time favorites. I'm sure I will make this over and ove...